Terms of Service
Last updated jun 5, 2023
Article 1: Definition
The following terms are used in this agreement:
- This app: Refers to the application provided through the service.
- Contents: Refers to information such as text, voice, music, images, videos, software, programs, code, etc.
- This Content: Refers to the contents that can be accessed through the service.
- Account: Refers to the string and other identifier issued by the company to identify the user and determined by the user when registering as a member of moneep, including the "user ID" and "password".
article 548 paragraph 4 of the Civil Code, if the change does not hinder the purpose of the
necessity of the change, the appropriateness of the content after the change, and other related
the Service, including fees, shall be subject to the changed terms.
Article 3: Conditions for Use
- If the user is a minor, the user shall use the service (including agreement to this agreement) with the prior consent of the legal representative (such as the person with parental authority) and shall use the service. If the user uses the service without obtaining such consent, the Company may stop the use of the service by the user.
- The Company may restrict the use of part or all of the service based on the user's age.
- The Company may request the user to provide additional information at any time based on its discretion, and the user shall provide the necessary information. The user must maintain the accuracy and currency of the information provided to the Company.
- The Company may be able to confirm the truth or falsity of the information provided through the service by the user, but the Company is not obliged to do so.
Article 4: Registration and Account Security
- The user may register as a member of Moneep to use the service. The user shall register as a Moneep member by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- The user may not create an account for a third party unless authorized by the person with legitimate authority and without proper authorization.
- The user may not create an account by any illegal means (including but not limited to automatic devices, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, bots, or other similar means).
- The user shall not transfer or lend his/her account to any third party while he/she has the membership qualification, and shall use the account properly and securely in accordance with the instructions of the Company. The user shall be responsible for managing and protecting the account information.
- If the Company judges that the account information is not managed properly or securely, the Company may ask the user to change the account information, or may suspend or terminate the use of the account without prior notice to the user.
Article 5: Prohibitions
When using the Service, users shall not engage in any of the following acts, or any acts that may
fall under any of the following items.
- Violation of laws, court judgments, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
- Acts detrimental to public order or good morals
- infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, and patents, honorary rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or contractual rights of the Company or any third party
- Posting or transmitting excessively violent expressions, sexually explicit expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc., expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse, or other expressions that contain antisocial content and cause discomfort to others.
- Copying, photographing, recording, sound recording, or distributing the Service or the Contents without the Company's permission.
- Act of impersonating the Company or a third party or intentionally spreading false information.
- Acts of sending the same or similar messages to an unspecified number of users (except those approved by the Company), and other acts that the Company deems to be spam.
- Exchanging the right to use the Content for cash, property, or other economic benefits in a manner other than that stipulated by the Company.
- Acts for the purpose of sales, promotion, advertisement, solicitation, or other commercial purposes (excluding those approved by the Company), acts for the purpose of sexual or obscene acts, acts for the purpose of meeting or dating with the opposite sex without acquaintance or for the purpose of mediating such encounters, acts for the purpose of harassment or slander against other users, and other acts to use this service for purposes different from the intended use of this service.
- Stalking of others.
- Provision of benefits or other acts of cooperation with antisocial forces.
- Religious activities or solicitation of religious organizations.
- Unauthorized collection, disclosure, or provision of personal information, registration information, or usage history information of others.
- Any act that interferes with the server or network system of the Service, any act that uses BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical means to manipulate the Service, any act that intentionally takes advantage of a defect in the Service, any act that accesses the Service with a communications terminal that has been modified by routing, jailbreaking, or other means, any act that interferes with the Company's operation of the Service or other users' use of the Service, or any act that makes unreasonable inquiries or demands of the Company. (4) Any other act that interferes with or interferes with the Company's operation of the Service or the use of the Service by other Users.
- Installing this Application on more than one telecommunication device or receiving more than one account by other means.
- Making a third party use or dispose of the account and all other application data by lending, exchanging, transferring, changing the name of, buying and selling, pledging, collateralizing, or any other method.
- Interference with telecommunications, interception of telecommunications, intrusion into the server operating this service, or information theft.
- Transmitting or posting computer viruses or other illegal information.
- Development, distribution, or use of unauthorized tools, unauthorized applications, pirated versions of the Application, cheat tools, or other programs intended for unauthorized use of the Service.
- Deletion, alteration (including data falsification), modification, adaptation, creation of derivative works, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering of this application, or any act that induces or encourages a third party to commit such acts.
- Redistribution or lending of part or all of this application (including copying), and resale or resale of this application.
- Actions that we have notified the user that are prohibited or that we have publicized on this application.
- Any act that assists or encourages any of the above-mentioned acts.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6: Third Party Services
- You may, at your own risk, use the Service, or any application that connects your profile on the Service with third party services that are outside the scope of the Service and not under our control.
- Any damages, losses, complaints, disputes, etc. arising from services other than the Service provided by the Company shall be resolved between the user and the provider of the relevant service, and the Company shall not be liable for any such damages, losses, complaints, disputes, etc.
Article 7: Disclaimer
- The user shall use the service on their own responsibility and the company shall not be responsible for any damages (including damages caused by the acts of other users) arising from the use of the service, except as required by law.
- The company does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that there are no actual or legal defects (including deficiencies in security, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for specific purposes, errors or bugs, infringement of third-party rights, etc.) in the service (including the content). The company has no obligation to provide the service after removing such defects to the user.
- The company cannot be involved in any disputes that may arise between users or between users and third parties regarding the service. Such disputes must be resolved between the parties involved. If the user causes damage to a third party through their use of the service, they are responsible for compensating for that damage, at their own responsibility and expense.
- Our company does not take responsibility for any trouble that may occur between users or with third parties in regards to the use of our service. The users themselves are responsible for resolving such troubles. In the event that a user causes damage to a third party through the use of our service, the user is responsible for taking appropriate measures such as compensating for the damage. Our company also will not be held responsible for any natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, lightning, heavy rain, floods, or any other force majeure events such as wars, disputes, revolutions, labor disputes, or the temporary or extensive maintenance required for the operation of the service, network congestion, problems with providers, or other obstacles to the operation of the service, which may result in temporary or permanent interruption of the use of the service, or if the company decides to stop or terminate the use of the service.
- Our company will not be held responsible for any damages that may arise from unauthorized access to the service or the invasion of computer viruses caused by the actions of third parties to the users of the service.
- Regardless of the cause of the claim, such as non-performance of debt, legal guarantee liability, unjust enrichment, illegal act, or others, the total amount of damages compensation owed by the company to the user shall be limited to 1,500 yen. However, this does not apply if the company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 8: Account Violations
Our company reserves the right to stop providing all or part of the service, to discontinue and
delete the account, or to cause the user to resign, or to take any other measures that the company
considers appropriate, if the user falls under any of the following items. The company is not
obligated to disclose the reason for the measures and the user cannot object to the measures taken
by the company.
- Our company may take appropriate measures, including suspension of part or all of the service, termination of the account, or termination of the user, without disclosing the reason, if the user's actions (including both actions outside of the service and inaction) violate this agreement, or if the company determines that the user's actions may cause disruptions to the operation of the service, or if the company determines that the user's actions may interfere with the service, or if the company determines that the user is otherwise inappropriate as a user of the service.
- In the event that the Company deems that the user is otherwise unsuitable as a user of the Service.
Article 9: Change, Discontinuance, or Termination of this Service
- We may, at our sole discretion, modify, change, suspend, discontinue, or terminate the Service and the Application without compensation to the User after prior announcement.
- We reserve the right to delete, modify, or block all or part of the content posted by users without prior notice or compensation to users in order to achieve management objectives such as sound management and operation of the Service.
- We may, at our sole discretion and without compensation to users, suspend the Service due to periodic or temporary maintenance, updating, repair, or other malfunctions of communication facilities. In such cases, content posted or posted by users may be lost or destroyed.
Article 10: Confidentiality
User shall not divulge to any third party or use by himself/herself any technical or business
information or any other information provided or disclosed by the Company or its designee to User
upon use of the Service, not only during the term of use of the Service but also after termination
of use of the Service, without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 11: Withdrawal from Membership
- Users may cancel their membership through procedures determined by the Company.
- The Company shall not refund any fees for paid content received by the Company even if a user cancels his/her membership. Requests for withdrawal from membership can be made through the withdrawal page of the Service.
Article 12: Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- The Services and other matters related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
In the event of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location
of our head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 13: Severability
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is held to be invalid or
unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions
of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of any provision held to be invalid or unenforceable
in part shall remain in full force and effect.